Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Creating your resume

Task One: The only work 2 working experienced i had is working at a restaurant in the mall and working at my learning placement and yeah i had some experienced and most likely like working on some hands on work that's were im most skilled at and i am okay in multi-tasking and in typing skills i am good but not perfect not yet.

Task Three:
The skills that i possess that are unique to me are well i am good on hands on work like working with my hands and stuff like construction and auto mechanics and working in the yard stuff like that.My career path that i would like to pursued is construction or something like that, that involves a good pay what i would do is to continue to learn from my family that works there and get some hints and suggestions for this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment